Stage 3 students will be attending a fun and exciting 2-night/3-day excursion to Canberra from Monday 22nd August 2022 to Wednesday 24th August 2022. Students will be visiting the following locations during the overnight excursion: Parliament House, National Science & Technology Centre (Questacon), Kosciuszko National Park Education Centre, Perisher (fun day in the snow including a quad chair ride), National Museum of Australia and the Australian War Memorial.
All places have now been filled. If you are still interested in your child attending, their name can be placed on a waiting list in the event places become available.
Please ensure the request for emergency contact, medical information and dietary requirements note is returned to school as soon as possible. This will help to ensure appropriate meals are available for students.
Additional information about the itinerary for each day will be sent home shortly.
If you would like to start preparing for camp here is a list of what students will be required to bring:
- Recess, lunch, afternoon snack and 2 drinks for Day 1 (no cans or bottles of soft drinks)
- Refillable water bottle
- Small backpack/school bag to carry lunch each day
- Warm clothes for the 3 days, including underwear (remember the days may be hot so pack layers)
- Warm waterproof jacket
- Hat and sunglasses (optional)
- Goggles, beanie and waterproof gloves
- Sturdy walking shoes
- General toiletries (soap, deodorant, hairbrush, hair ties, toothpaste & toothbrush etc)
- Medication (if needed, see details below)
- Towel (a plastic bag for the wet towel is a good idea)
- Pillowcase (pillow - optional)
- Sleeping bag
- Warm pyjamas
- All luggage and all clothes MUST be clearly labelled
- Plastic bag (to pack dirty clothes in)
Snow gear is included in the cost of the excursion. However, students will need goggles, beanie and waterproof gloves for the day at the snow.
Please ensure you have made the necessary payments to the office to allow your child to participate in this fantastic event. Final payments should be made by Wednesday 22nd July 2022.