|Buddy H, Edward G
|Shiloh A, Isaac M
|Cynthia C, Bella S
|Zoe V, Isabella S
|Joel F, Becca P
|Saanvi N, Conway V
|Jun C, Amelia H
|Lachlan P, Hayden P
|Ryan S, Anna H
I can’t believe we are nearly half way through the last term!
There is so much happening and organisation of events like Kindy Orientation, Big Music Night, graduation, leadership speeches, Xmas Concerts and lots more. We are all looking forward to celebrating whole school achievements and these wonderful events.
Huge accolades to the P & C for bringing the community together for the Disco/Family event last Sunday. Despite the weather, so many families and children enjoyed the afternoon. Very special thanks needs to go to the small group of P & C parent volunteers who organised and managed this massive event.
The Student Councillors organised a whole school dress up event today as part of building on their leadership skills. The money raised is going towards purchasing more Solar Buddies. This program supports children in Third World countries who have no electricity and live in energy poverty environment The Solar Buddies provides them with a sustainable light source.
Again our wonderful P & C presented a lovely breakfast for the teachers for World Teachers Day this morning. We are all so appreciative of having such kind and generous parents who value what we do for the children.
Please let the school know in writing if you are leaving CPS in 2023. This greatly supports our planning for staffing and class structures.
Please see below an overview of the latest School Board Meeting 24.10.22
- P & C report by Thuy, P & C President – review of the very successful Disco and family event- what coming up. Thuy attended the K orientation and provided an overview to new parents of the role of the P & C.
- School Development days 2023 approved by the Board.
- Road Crossing Q & A developed, send out to parents and is on the Webpage.
- School data overview presented to the Board.
- Year 6 Leadership Guidelines presented to the Board for their information.
- PBS update and 2023 direction provided.
- Open community meeting Week 7 21 November 2022
All Board minutes are added to our webpage once approved by the board for community reference. We encourage you to have a read so that you are kept fully informed of board discussions/directions.
The next School Board meeting is open to the community. It is a time where we celebrate and share the Board's engagement throughout the year. The meeting is set for Week 7 Monday 21 November at 6 pm in the library.
The agenda outline is as follows:
- Chair welcome and overview of the Boards achievements for 2022.
- Data presentation to Community
- Curriculum Focus and Direction 2022/2023
- P & C Overview of key achievements
- Parent clarifying Questions
I will be taking most of Week 5 as LSL. Mr J and Mrs Morgan will be holding the fort while I'm away.