A few things to know if you are new to Preschool
The following reminders may assist if your child is new to our Preschool environment:
· Make sure all immunisation records and your child’s birth certificate have been delivered to the Office prior to beginning preschool.
· If you have a health care card, ensure that the Office has a copy to allow you to receive the reduced rate.
· Your child will need to bring lunch and morning tea to Preschool and this can be stored in the fridge in your child’s room
· Send water in your child’s drink bottle to drink.
· If your child has a sunscreen allergy, please give appropriate sunscreen to your class Educators.
· If you have any concerns about your child's transition to Preschool, such as worries about toilet training, let the Educators in your room know.
· Make sure your child is wearing comfortable clothes and sturdy shoes for playing (no thongs please).
· Label everything – bags, lunchboxes, drink bottles, clothing.
· Don’t hesitate to contact us at any time to check on your child or just to see how their day is going
· Preschool hours are 8.30am - 4pm. You are welcome to drop off and collect your child any time in this window. We kindly ask that you ensure that you have collected your child and left preschool by 4pm to allow our staff to leave on time.
- All children are required to have a wetbag or two (available in the office) in their backpack.