* Students who have not yet received their Semester 1 school report can collect from the school office before or after school, at recess or during lunch. Reports will not be posted out. Parents/Carers are welcome to collect from office any time during office hours.
* WANTED: Used and clean UHT containers for the Art Department to use for printing. Examples of containers include milk, custard and soup stock. Please drop clean used containers off to office or CAPA staffroom. Thank you.
* Year 8 Kianinny Camp at Tathra notes and first instalment are now due to the office.
* Students present Tumut High School radio news each Thursday during school term on Sounds of the Mountains around 11:15am. Tune in for the latest news from THS.
* FOR SALE: Our Ag farm will soon have available in spring, ISA Brown Point of Lay pullets for $20 each. Please phone school office during school hours, on 6947 0600 and leave your name, contact details and number requested for Mrs Beale who will arrange delivery.