* Students who need to leave school before the end of the day eg. for medical appointments, need to come through the front office with a note from parent/carer for a leave pass. This leave pass should be obtained by the student before school. Once a student has received a leave pass they are able to leave the school at the advised departure time and meet parents/carers outside the school grounds.
* If parents/carers need to collect their child before the end of the day, they are advised to phone the office on 6947 0600 and advise of early departure. Office staff will arrange for the student to meet the parent/carer outside.
* Students who are feeling unwell during school time need to advise their teacher and come to the front office where the office staff will contact parents/carers to advise and arrange pick up.
* The school would like to encourage students and parents/carers to arrange early departure and student absences through the office, as students are not permitted to use mobile phones during lessons.
* If your child has been absent from school, notification can be provided to the office by a note, phone call or advised through the Skoolbag App.