Thursday 15 August 2019 - prompt 6pm start
Friday 16 August 2019 - prompt 9.30am start
For the evening performance, students will need to be dropped at their classrooms, in their costumes by 5:30pm.
For the matinee, students can arrive to school in their costumes.
All students are asked to stay until the end of the concert before being picked up. For safety reasons, students will need to be picked up from their classroom and checked off from the roll. They must not be taken directly after the finale.
All students will require costumes or special clothing for the performance. Please see the list below
· Preschool - Colourful clothes
· Kindy - Old person costume with superhero cape
· 1CH - a classic fairy tale character e.g. little pigs, wolf, Puss in Boots, Alice in Wonderland, etc OR colourful clothes
· 1FO/1JG - Bright Colourful top, crazy hair, dark coloured pants
· 2KC/2TD - Sharp looking business style e.g. Tie, vest, coat (3-piece suits – if they already have one), Slick hair
· 2TM/2WL - All black outfit, not logos
*1DF children should wear the costume of the class they are working with this week.
Parents are not expected to go out and purchase something especially for the concert. Your child’s costume may, however, be able to be re-used for Book Week later in August.
Please note: Dinner will not be provided. We suggest feeding children before coming or after the performance.